Thursday, March 31, 2022

CCR Update!

     Last night I worked for hours finalizing the script and overall concept for my CCR. I plan to begin production this weekend due to the short span I have to work on the project. A little issue has arisen due to grad bash occurring this Friday and having no one to help me film. I need to find someone who is willing to help me film the project. I will try to film the project alone however this may not be possible for some scenes due to the fact I need to be walking in it.

    I plan to ask around via snapchat or instagram to find someone willing to help me film. Also, in regards to the portfolio project we ran into a road bump due to our editor going on grad bash. This sent us a back day as he is the only person with access to the clips. Thus meaning we have to work harder to finish the project later on in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Intro

 This is the link to our film opening: https://youtu.be/HiDBIQBOcpo