Wednesday, March 30, 2022

CCR In Progress!

     As the project comes to an end, the CCR process has begun. The CCR or Creative Critical Reflection is a reflective piece highlighting the process from the highs to the lows. The CCR will be a video in which I answer 4 essential questions and discuss the overall pre and production process. I have began writing the script for my CCR and plan to begin filming it tomorrow.

    In order to make my CCR unique and different from my group members, by continuing elements of the film into in my CCR. I will film the project playing the role of the best friend of one of the kids who went missing in the film. I will talk as if the teens in the video told me about their videos and go to the scene of their disappearance . While playing this role I will still hit the criteria needed to ensure a good grade on the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Intro

 This is the link to our film opening: https://youtu.be/HiDBIQBOcpo