Sunday, March 13, 2022

Quick Road Bump!

     Our group previously planned to begin production today, March 13 however it did not go as planned. Due to me and my partner Ben Stone getting called into work we were not able to fit in the time to begin production this week. This really set me back as we really need to begin production due to the due date coming up soon. We communicated amongst each other and planned to film another day. 

    So many conflicts and issues have been thrown our way so far and we overcoming them as a team. We plan to film some time this week and utilize spring break as time to film due to none of my team members leaving on vacation. This project has improved my team working skills as I am learning to accommodate other people and work around everyone schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Intro

 This is the link to our film opening: https://youtu.be/HiDBIQBOcpo