Sunday, February 13, 2022

Introduction to Portfolio Project

    As we wrap up the music marketing project, I have begun researching the horror genre again, and watching films to look for inspiration. Horror has always been one of my favorite genres, so I would like to incorporate horror elements into my film intro. I feel confident for this project as I learned a lot during the music marketing project, and cannot wait to demonstrate them within my portfolio project. I have an idea where two kids go to explore an abandoned house and it goes wrong. I want to film the project on a camcorder and have the project be like the Blair Witch Project with raw footage. I enjoy films with raw footage more as it seems more realistic, as there is no crazy edits. However, this is merely just an idea and needs to be elaborated on. These are movies I'm looking to for inspiration:

The Blair Witch Project - Wikipedia
The Blair Witch Project (1999)

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST - DEODATO - ORIGINAL SMALL FRENCH MOVIE POSTER | eBay
Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Vintage Movie Art Poster Psycho 0002 | Etsy
Psycho (1960)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Intro

 This is the link to our film opening: https://youtu.be/HiDBIQBOcpo