Saturday, February 26, 2022

Casting Options


    For our film opening we realized we are going to need more than there four of us to be actors. This was a challenge as it was hard to find people willing to take time out of there day to help others and get nothing in return. I decided to outsource and contact my friends to see who would be willing to take time out of their day and come help. I utilized social media platforms such as instagram and snapchat to find people willing to participate.

Text Conversation with a friend of mine on Snapchat

    After they agreed I broke down to them the plot of the film and what they will be doing during the film. They all agreed and very excited to participate in such an event. I cannot wait to see how Wednesday goes and I will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Intro

 This is the link to our film opening: https://youtu.be/HiDBIQBOcpo